Strict management of the access to your premises is essential for a watertight security plan:
- What is the cost of changing the lock cylinder and dozens of keys in the event of losing one key?
- What if a work placement trainee has not returned a badge with no end date?
- And how often do you run into a stranger on your non-commercial company premises?
Your formula to achieve success from access control
Access control is a complex matter, so call in a specialist: A&E Security. We install the latest technologies such as badge systems, and fingerprint and iris scanners. You enjoy the benefits:
- In no time you personalise the access rights of each employee without a laborious key plan.
- With a single mouse click you get an overview of all people present at your company.
- Unwanted duplication of keys belongs to the past.
- In the event of losing one key, you do not need to replace all locks.
- You manage your entrance doors remotely via special software.
- Access control has more advantages than you think
- An additional advantage is that we perfectly integrate your access control system into your other security systems:
- Connect your access control system to your burglar alarm system, and no-one will be able to enter when the alarm is set.
- Combine it with your camera system, and view who enters. An excellent check.
- Connect your access control’s time registration to your staff records, and you will know who arrives late.
Discover all tax advantages of security systems.