Camera surveillance sets your mind at ease at any place and at any time, because we continuously keep an eye on things. So provide your alarm system with an extra pair of eyes so that you always know who is at your door, wherever you are (even if you are on a trip): simply by means of your laptop, tablet computer or smartphone. An additional advantage is that cameras deter burglars and vandals so that they steer clear of your home. You can compare their effect to that of a traffic enforcement camera on the road.
Images as evidence
If you do fall victim to attempted burglary or vandalism, you possess incriminating images to catch the perpetrators thanks to camera surveillance. This is not just crucial evidence, it is also ideal as an additional check in case of alarm. Indeed, new legislation only allows the alarm receiving centre to inform the police after an additional verification on site. This only take a second with camera surveillance!
Your formula to achieve success from camera surveillance
Our experts first listen to your needs and wishes, and then make a thorough risk assessment for an intelligent camera plan. The components:
- well set up cameras for:
- excellent image quality and high-resolution images thanks to megapixel IP cameras
- less wires thanks to Power over Ethernet
- recognisable images, even with a lot of backlight
- digital recording up to four weeks
- the correct images are quickly retrieved thanks to the intelligent search engine
- continuous image recording thanks to proactive image guarantee with automatic control
You have to see this. Ask for a free demo in our show room.
Camera surveillance has more advantages than you think
Did you know that you benefit from a € 760 tax credit if you have your camera surveillance system installed by an accredited expert?
Discover all tax advantages of security systems.